PhotoWorkGroup is a full service large format graphics production firm. We specialize in dye sublimation fabric printing, UV direct printing, and a host of grand format printing for displays and exhibits. Industries serviced include retail, out of home advertising, museum exhibits, university sports facilities, tradeshows and environmental graphics for built interior.
We bring your concepts to life with grand format environmental graphics!
We are currently looking to add another Project Manager to our team.
Title: Project Manager
- Polite, organized, smart, and up beat; a self-starter who manages time wisely.
- Exhibits empathy for customers, their problems and needs.
- You must be very detail-oriented, professional and mannerly, interface with customers with a good attitude and a positive outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience is required. Industrial or mechanical engineering, architecture, or design majors are preferred but not required.
- Good communicator and listener.
- Comfortable with verbal and written communication.
- Aptitude as well as attitude to get the job done, a willing researcher and troubleshooter.
- Good morals, work ethic, and honest.
- Efficient multi-tasker, willing to juggle many projects simultaneously, while maintaining good interpersonal skills and patience.
- Comfortable with measuring and working with inches, feet, centimeters, meters.
- Basic math capabilities involving shapes, angles, addition subtraction multiplication division, ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- An eye for aesthetics and demonstrate visual discrimination for color matching and concept designs.
- Exposure to CAD programs.
- Familiar with Architectural Elevation Drawings.
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Estimate project costs based on client interview and production measurements.
- Accurate quote creation, order accuracy, timeliness.
- Ability to recommend different print mediums based upon job suitability.
- Comfort with corresponding with internal and external parties to project manage job (installation, production, suppliers, account managers, client, etc.).
- Interface from client consultation to client quote to following the job through its posts to completion.
- Ability to work with client and create conceptual mockups (2D, 3D) [nice to have].
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and multiple projects with varying deadlines simultaneously.
- Ability to juggle many tasks and modify plans as requirements change.
- Ability to describe physical objects and job processes over the phone or in writing.
- Attend initial customer meetings with account representative to define location, services, approval, designs, preliminary surveys, coordinate the production of visual concepts, develop production approach, develop and recommend pricing parameters, incorporate all issues into the initial proposal or final bid for customer approval.
- Communicate time lines and budgetary constraints with our installation, production teams, and sub contractors responsible for completing a phase of a project. During each phase, the project manager monitors the progress of the project and handles issues that develop along the way.
- Determine, monitor and order necessary materials for completion of each job managed.
What to Expect
The PWG culture is open and collaborative – each day involves learning from and engaging with your team to innovate in environmental graphics. Each individual is expected to contribute their unique perspective and talents toward making PWG the best it can be.
A team as dedicated as you.
We only accept individuals of the highest caliber who can enhance PWG services and culture. We don’t give precedence to experience over raw potential, and we value working with gifted individuals who are eager to learn and improve their natural talents.